DMM’s document scanning facility helps to capture information from hardcopy documents and forms.
Scanned documents can be easily retrieved, identified and processed using advanced data recognition technologies including:
- Bar Code Recognition (BCR)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to read and recognise computer-generated characters
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) to recognise marks placed in check boxes
This technology can be use for:
- Extracting survey data for market research
- Capturing freehand text and converting this into an image within a data file
- Populating existing or creating new databases
- Electronic filing of hardcopy documents
- Automatic naming and index field generation for documents
- Other processes where traditional manual data entry processes would have been used
Talk to Us
Our team of experts specialise in providing tailor made solutions to your direct marketing communication problems.